Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Delta Muskoka Resorts Build - 2011

Daily Log, June 28, 2011

Mike O'Grady reporting

Today we received the drawings from Doug Chamberlain of Chamberlain’s Tim-br-Mart for the engineered trusses and the floor joist layout, and they were approved by the Gravenhurst Building Department. I will be getting the remaining information we need for the Building Permit on Thursday. Bobbi Lovering says if I can get it to her before 4:00 p.m., she will issue the Permit right away. “But,” she added, “I am so not going to be in the office after 4:00!” To which we both had a good chuckle.

Nonetheless, she has authorized us to begin the dig on Monday. 


I am just waiting to hear back from Coon Brothers to confirm the date. Once that big shovel hits the ground, my friends, we are jumping into the whirlwind. WOO-HOO!!!
shovels at the ready!

I am proud to be a part of this team, and am confident that with elbow grease, and providence, we can get our clients into their new homes by Christmas. Not promising. Just hoping and striving.


Mike O'Grady
Construction Project Manager
1964 Muskoka Beach Road
RR 1 Gravenhurst ON P1P 1R1
705-646-0106  Ext  204

No comments: