Friday, June 24, 2011

Construction Daily Log, Patty Parsons Build

Date: June 21, 2011

 Rob Abbott reporting
 On Site: Site Supervisor: Rob Abbott
Volunteers: None
Contractors: None
Visitors: None

  Daily Log: 
The summer solstice may be the longest day of the year, but it was one of the shortest work days. On my way in I picked up some sprinklers and hoses. I got the sprinklers set and adjusted to cover all the seeded areas and loaded up my trailer for a run to the dump. I knew it was a pretty heavy load when I pulled over on the side of the highway to check my load and the car couldn't get enough traction on the gravel shoulder to pull away.

A fellow motorist stopped and with some pushing and rocking I was on my way.
 At the dump, it turned out to be 1-1/2 tons of rocks, cement, wood and trash, not including the aluminium soffit, tools and wheelbarrow I wasn't leaving (no wonder my back is aches).

  Action/Follow-Up Items 
Mike: Bolt porches and inspection

  Next Days/Week Plan: 
Wednesday- Mike to get final inspection. We'll have to wait at least 3 weeks (probably more) for the grass seed to take before starting the shed and fence.
 Inspections: Mike will arrange final inspection for porches and grading.

No comments: