Monday, June 20, 2011

Construction Daily Log, Patty Parsons Build


Date: June 20, 2011

Rob Abbott reporting

On Site:
Site Supervisor: Rob Abbott
Volunteers: Sammy O'Grady
Contractors: Mike O'Grady

Daily Log: 
Morning meetings kept delayed the start of work until well after lunch. After confirming with the Town that a native species tree was required, on the way to the site I bought a sugar maple tree for the front, somehow getting it into my car.
I planted the tree and collected more garbage for my overloaded trailer.
Sammy finished seeding the side yards and Mike completed the porches.
Once again, by the time I finished, the dump was closed so I left the trailer there and will deal with it Tuesday. Mike will return on Wednesday afternoon to meet with the inspector.

Action/Follow-Up Items
Rob: Take debris to dump
Mike: Bolt porches and inspection

Next Days/Week Plan:
Tuesday – Pick up trailer and soaker hoses for side yards

We'll have to wait at least 3 weeks (probably more) for the grass seed to take before
starting the shed and fence.

Materials/Tools: soaker hoses.

Inspections: Mike will arrange final inspection for porches and grading.

No comments: